Fundraising and Communications Manager (all genders) at mTOMADY
Help us to provide access to affordable essential quality health services to millions of households in the global south!
mTOMADY has developed a software platform that enables patients and health workers to access health financing tools using mobile technology – no matter how remote.
- Developing and implementing an ambitious and sustainable fundraising strategy
- Building clear messaging and narratives for potential donors and supporters
- Ensuring that mTOMADY is strategic, coherent, and compelling in its engagement of supporters, partners, and
other key audiences
- Being responsible for donor cultivation, building relationships with prospective and current donors; keeping
abreast of international philanthropic trends
- Researching opportunities for funding sources such as grants, donors, sponsors, etc. and pursuing any potential
- Preparing donor reports; ensuring that donor criteria and requirements are well understood, documented,
communicated and met.
- At least 5 years of experience in a non-profit including substantial responsibility for marketing and/or communications functions and giving, plus at least one other type of fundraising (e.g. corporate partnerships, trusts and foundations, official donors)
- Demonstrated managerial, analytical and planning skills
- Strong communication skills – written and oral – are a must
- Knowledge of fundraising and prospect development best practices, including all aspects of donor cultivation,
solicitation, and stewardship
- Ability to collect, analyze, organize, distill and present information effectively
Each year, around 100 million people are pushed into extreme poverty because of health-related expenditures. In 2015, all UN member states committed to the goal that everyone, everywhere can access essential quality health services without facing financial hardship by 2030. Yet, the technological tools available to governments and other stakeholders remain few and ill-defined.
By combining the latest software and data analytics with mobile payment technologies, Berlin-based mTOMADY ensures financial inclusion in healthcare. mTOMADY enables people to save, send, receive and pay money for medical treatment through a mobile wallet on their phone. It is a closed loop with conditional funds that can only be spent on healthcare at selected healthcare providers. With over 15 employees, mTOMADY currently runs its own operations in Madagascar, while actively exploring opportunities through a growing network of partners worldwide. mTOMADY is a not-for-profit affiliate of Doctors for Madagascar. For more information please visit doctorsformadagascar.com and mtomady.de
HOW TO APPLY
If you feel intrigued by this opportunity, please apply via email at email@example.com